Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Has it been so long?

I realised today that I have not been a very regular blogger lately!  Tut, tut!  I guess it was a combo of getting a new job and not being able to blog about that for a while til it all went through and being so busy with church "stuff" that kept me away from the keyboard.

Not a great set of excuses, but they did wring me dry for a few months.  Now that I have the job - back to work full time in a more managerial role - things are starting to settle down.  Also, the peak of the various bits I'm involved in at church have settled too.



I led a prophetic art evening in early April at church which was lovely.  Only a small group of us got together, but God was so good in giving everyone something to paint, even the youngest at 4 years old!  I've taken some photos, but need to get them off Matt's iphone.  Once I've done that I'll upload some to this post.

The parenting course that Matt and I will be running every other week in our community group begins on 4 May, so not long now.  We'll be using Danny and Sheri Silk's "Loving your kids on purpose".  We're so looking forward to it.  Once we've worked through the course, I'll do a review, so if you are interested in this, keep an eye out.

I'm desperate for a cup of tea (how very English of me!) so I will end this here for now.  Matt should be home soon any way, so I need to clean up the mess from dinner!

Hugs and kisses everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment